Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Take Note Tuesday: Jonny Diaz

What a talented musician and songwriter!!!  Johnny Diaz is originally from Lakeland, Florida.  After heading off to college with a professional baseball player goal in mind, he felt led in a different direction.  His faith in God was a big influence in this change.  He is now an American Contemporary Christian Pop artist as a result of his change in direction.  I hope you enjoy my choice of songs here.  "Because of You" captures his feelings of gratitude for parenting.  




There are so many great songs that he has written.  I hope you check them all out.  I am so glad that I was able to find another talented family friendly musician.  Please let me know if you have any other recommendations for Take Note Tuesday posts in the future.  Until next time.... happy songwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment