Thursday, November 21, 2013

JUMPING IN

Image courtesy of tungphoto at FreeDigitalPhotos.net


I have had a series of experiences, lately, where I have felt like I was jumping into some unknown space with no clue of where the space would lead.  Like jumping into a pool of smooth, icy water, I find myself shocked and invigorated all at the same time.  Most of these experiences have been centered around a newfound hobby of mine.... songwriting.  I have decided to start a blog all about my adventure in songwriting.  I have always loved writing in my journal and am looking forward to keeping an online journal of my experience.   So many things have happened to me already I may insert some of the backstory as I go along, but from here on out I want to capture my experiences now and share it with others.  So here it goes I am J
                                                                  U
                                                                     M
                                                                         P ING in once again.   WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment