Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Take Note Tuesday: Zac Love

I got the idea to hi-light the artist Zac Love because my 7-year old daughter absolutely loves one of his songs called "Nothing Can Separate Us".  It is one of her favorites right now.  It is a perfect family friendly song because it is all about the strengths that we can gain from being a part of a family.  Zac Love used to be a part of a boy band called Beyond 5.  They were a big hit in Asia.

As far as I can tell, this young man is now serving a 2 year church mission.   I am not sure that we will see much of his artistry in the immediate future, but I have high hopes that he will continue to create and share music once he has completed his mission.  Check out this beautiful song that he worked on with Beyond 5.






No comments:

Post a Comment