Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday Memoirs: "Still, Still, Still" Recording

           Click here to listen: "Still Still Still" arranged by David A Zabriskie and Catrina Baum

As my weekday schedule has changed quite a bit, recently (I started homeschooling my 12 year old son), my songwriting opportunities have definitely been less frequent.  I have been preparing to sing in church next week, though, so I thought it would be appropriate to share "my" version of an arrangement that I recorded to help me practice.  Even though it is very minor, I tweaked a few notes here and there to fit my style and liking.  That can be considered songwriting, right?  That is pretty much 'all I got' this week.

Here it is.  The song, "Still, Still, Still" is an Austrian Carol arranged by David A. Zabriskie and myself.

“Wintertime In Sweden” by Poulsen Photo from freedigital photos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment