Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Take Note Tuesday: Lindsey Stirling

On Take Note Tuesday posts, I usually make it a point to hi-light family friendly artists who are still building a following.  This week I have made an exception, though.  I would like to share a song that a more well know artist did to celebrate the Christmas Season.  Her name is Lindsey Sterling.  She writes music, plays the violin while dancing and shares videos on youtube on a regular basis.  She has 7,342,493 subscribers to her youtube station.  I am sharing her video because I like the way that she is not seeking to promote herself with this video, but challenging her viewers to think twice about the response we might have to Jesus Christ  during this Christmas season.  How the season is celebrated is going to be different for everyone, but I love the way that this artist has made an effort to make her musical creations about something more than just herself.  I think that this selfless focus is when music becomes the MOST beautiful.  This is what I seek to promote in my Take Note Tuesday Posts. I hope you enjoy her video, until next time, Happy Songwriting.


No comments:

Post a Comment