Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WaCkY WeDnEsDaY Challenge: Twas the Night Before Christmas

Click HERE to listen to "Twas the Night Before Christmas" cover by Catrina Baum

Hallmark Channel is my most favorite TV station to watch at Christmas time.  I think I somehow inherited this love from my mom who also watches Hallmark Channel movies on a regular basis.  Last year she watched the movie, "Angels and Ornaments", with her dear friend who has since passed away after a difficult battle with cancer.  There is a beautiful song sung by one of the main characters in this movie.  When my mom heard it she instantly thought of me and requested that I arrange my own version of the song.  Here it is: Twas the Night Before Christmas by Stacy Hersh, Rober Baughn and Brock Walsh cover by Catrina Baum.

“Moon And Tree” by renjith krishnan at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Click HERE to listen to "Twas the Night Before Christmas" cover by Catrina Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment