Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Take Note Tuesday: Erika Guitron

After returning from attending a "Big Door" Songwriting Conference, 2 weeks ago, I felt a great desire to put forth more effort into my music on social media and the internet.  I found myself setting a goal to write in my songwriting blog on a regular basis.  To help me stay on a schedule I would like to start a regular Tuesday post, called "Take Note Tuesday".  This will be a post where I share some amazing songwriting artists that I have come across in my research of music on youtube and the internet.  I would like to warn you that my love of music expands over all genres so I will be sharing a wide range of artists.  But please, try to keep an open mind and just enjoy the beauty of music.  If you know of anyone you would like me to check out please leave a comment below.  :)

The artist that I would like to hi light today is Erika Guitron.  I came across her amazing cover of Meaghan Trainor's song, "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", last week.  She combined her efforts with Kylan Road, a songwriting duo from Los Angelos.

Erika's voice is flawless.  She also writes her own music.  I especially like her original song, "Nobody".  You can check her out on youtube, sound cloud, Facebook etc.  Leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts.  Until then... Happy Songwriting!

Erika Guitron and Kylan Road Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment