Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wacky Wednesday: Bedtime/Lights Out

Talk about Wacky Wednesday.  This has been a crazy day and a pretty crazy week for me.  I thought I could make the Wacky Wednesday deadline for this challenge, but it is 9pm, now, and my kids are  in bed. My time for recording has ended.  I have found that life is a lot harder to juggle now that I am homeschooling my 12 year old.  Even if I am not ready to share anything today, I have learned a lot.  I think trying to do something like Wacky Wednesday in one week is very enlightening.  I would love to hi-light anyone else who might have accepted the challenge.  Please let me know when you come up with something in one week.  Until next time.... happy songwriting!

“Comet” by Keerati from www.freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment