Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wacky Wednesday: Better When I'm Dancin' by Meghan Trainor cover by Catrina Baum

Click HERE to listen to "Better When I'm Danicin'" by Meghan Trainor cover by Catrina Baum

It has been another crazy week.  I almost didn't finish the song I was trying to wrap up last week, but it is now 10:15 PM and I think I feel that the song is good enough to submit for the Wacky Wednesday challenge without embarrassing me to tears.  I have learned SOOO much from this challenge.  The song I chose was especially difficult because it was faster than any other song I have submitted so far and it has more instruments than any other song I have recorded for Wacky Wednesday.  This is a rough draft for sure.  I had so much fun creating it, though.  I hope you are able to enjoy it as well.  Until next time.... Happy Songwriting!!


“Silhouette Ballerina” by sattva at www.freedigitalphotos.net


Click HERE to listen to "Better When I'm Danicin'" by Meghan Trainor cover by Catrina Baum




1 comment:

  1. My dear Meghan Trainor, I am 70 years old and love the song "Better When I'm Dancing." Your song says exactly how I feel. At my age, I am always delighted by how many young ladies seem to want to dance with me. I truly love the young people of today and their music is every bit as rhythmic as the music of my generation.

    ReplyDelete