Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday Memoirs: Remembering Austin Strasser

It was just this past week that I got the idea that I could possibly share my original song, Moments and Memories, with my friend who lost her son when he was hit by a car last February.  I thought of her and her situation many times while writing the lyrics.  When I spoke with her about the song, we agreed that creating a video of pictures to go with the song would be a very loving way to remember him at the anniversary of his passing.

Austin died on February 14, 2015, just one week before his 4th birthday.  He is remembered as being one who loved everyone.  He is the source of inspiration for a recently formed community called Love 4 Austin.  All who want to join this community are encouraged to share random acts of love and kindness during the month of February, in honor of him (#Love4Austin).

It is my hope that you will be uplifted by the music and pictures of this sweet boy who lived such a short time upon this earth.  The precious memory of Austin Strasser will always be treasured.


No comments:

Post a Comment