Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wacky Wednesday: Fight Song by Rachel Platten cover by Catrina Baum

WOOHOO!!!  I just finished a home recording of my cover for "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten.  This took a lot more energy than I thought it would.   I don't know how I seem to be getting more complicated with my Wacky Wednesday songs each time I put one together, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  This is my idea of true fun!!!  I would love to make this recording more perfect, but this is what I was able to manage in one week.  I hope you are able to enjoy it.  How about you?  Do any of you have a Wacky Wednesday posts to share??  Please leave a link in the comments below.
To listen to "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten cover by Catrina Baum click HERE.

Until next time... Happy Songwriting!!!

“Fireworks” by noppasinw from www.freedigitalphotos.net



No comments:

Post a Comment