Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Minutes to Spare

Traveling from out of state, to go to the "Big Door" songwriting conference, was not easy for me as I really can't stand driving long distance, but I made it to the conference with a few minutes to spare.  Lucky me I had to go to the bathroom once I got there and the bathrooms happened to be directly behind the presentation.  I had to wait behind the MC (who, of course, was being videotaped), and did not make it back to my seat until she had competed the introductions.  I was happy to find a seat next to an amazing, very genuine up and coming young artist named Whitney Lusk.  If you would like to take a look at some of her work click on the link below.  I was so impressed with her artistry as well as her sincere, down-to-earth personality, that I wanted to make her the focus of today's post.




It is late and I really must get to bed, but I plan to write more posts, in the coming days, to fill in the details of the conference so please continue to stay tuned.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment