Monday, October 26, 2015

Singer-Songwriter Search 5


Before I continue with more of what I learned at the songwriting conference, I would like to take a moment to tell you about an opportunity to get more exposure to your music.  The Guitar Center is currently holding a search for the next great American Songwriter.  The winner will receive some pretty amazing gifts and opportunities.  But even if you do not win, your music is shared on the songwriter search website. What a great opportunity to connect with other musicians as well as get your original music heard.  If you are interested here is the link:  http://songwriter.amplifiertv.com.



Please let me know if you get a chance to check it out and what your thoughts are on the opportunity.

Tomorrow I will be reporting on my nerve wracking "Feedback Session" with professionals in the music industry.  Until then.... Happy Songwriting!

No comments:

Post a Comment