Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Take Note Tuesday: Boyce Avenue

Cover songs have a way of bringing unknown bands into the spotlight, but their own original songs are what keep them there.  Boyce Avenue happens to be one of those bands with a knack for doing cover songs.  One of their latest original songs, "Be Somebody" is at the top of my list of favorites, though.  I think it has a good message.  I myself am encouraged to be bold in pursuit of my dreams and goals as I listen to this song.

This band of brothers was formed in 2004 after all three of them finished pursuing their educational goals.  Daniel, Fabian and Alejandro are from Sarasota, Florida.  They are currently scheduled to tour cities across the United States in September and October of this year.  Check out their video collaboration for the song "Be Somebody" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment