Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Take Note Tuesday: Olivia Penalva

I am just getting back into the routine of finding fresh, up coming, family-friendly talent, after taking a month off for spring break.  To my surprise, it didn't take me long to find a voice I loved from the moment I heard it.   She is singer/songwriter Olivia Penalva, who sings with her whole  heart.  The first song I ever heard her sing was cover of "One Call Away" by Charlie Puth, getting over 54,000 views on youtube.  This almost 17-year old girl from Canada, also just came out with a new, original song called, "Outshine the Stars" just two weeks ago.  Check it out below:



Please let me know if YOU want to share any new and upcoming, family-friendly talent.  I love it when you share your ideas with me.  Until next.... Happy Songwriting!!!




1 comment: