Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Take Note Tuesday: Celine Rae

In my research this week I came across a producer from the Netherlands, Mike Attinger.  He is a composer/songwriter who arranges and records instrumentals for youtube artists.  I was impressed with all of his work.  One of the artists he has worked with is Dutch singer-songwriter Celine Rae.  Her single "He Said" was released on i-tunes last October.  Her youtube video of the original song has had over 10,000 views.  I was impressed with the "We Don't Talk Any More"video she worked on with Mike.  Check it out:



I am always on the lookout for upcoming artists who offer family friendly music.  Please let me know what you think about this week's artist AND if you know of anyone please comment below.  Until next time... Happy Songwriting!

No comments:

Post a Comment